Free In-Store Riding Seminar 2:00 p.m.
April 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Team Oregon will provide a free riding seminar at Power Motorsports at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, March 16. The public is welcome to this free event.
What does it take to be a good rider? Knowledge, skills and a sound riding strategy. Join Team Oregon for a one-hour discussion of strategy and riding techniques, including:
- Low-speed balance and U-turns
- Braking myths
- Proper braking techniques
- Cornering with precision and control
- Causes of motorcycle crashes and what riders can do
- Plenty of time afterward for questions
Spring is coming and we want you to thrive, not just survive. Join us!