- This event has passed.
Spring Safety Briefing Free Riding Seminar
May 13 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The public is welcome to this free event.
Location: Zoom (Online)
Please RSVP to let us know you’ll attend: https://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02Hvsblcrcb2F2S
What does it take to be a good rider? Knowledge, skills and a sound riding strategy. Join Team Oregon for a one-hour discussion of strategy and riding techniques, including:
- Low-speed balance and U-turns
- Braking myths
- Proper braking techniques
- Cornering with precision and control
- Causes of motorcycle crashes and what riders can do
- Plenty of time afterward for questions
Summer is coming and we want you to thrive, not just survive. Join us!